Add FFD to current repository and create downladable package
|Assignee:||Christoph Anthes||% Done:|
The FFD library developed by Marlene Hochrieser has to be added to the current working repository. Ideally a download package should be created in the documents section of the page.
#5 Updated by Christoph Anthes over 9 years ago
sam g wrote:
- should the FFD module be part of the inVRs/Modules directory or within the external/FFD directory and installed only to the inVRs/Modules directory like the ufo lib?
- Yes it should be handeld in external, since it is not a part of the core distribution. The installation procedure should be similar to the ufo lib.
- what about the ModuleId? -> defined in ModuleIds.h or implicit in the Module itself?
- The ModuleId cannot be defined in -> ModuleIds.h since it would bind it closer to the core. It should be handled inside the module itself.
#6 Updated by sam g over 9 years ago
- File FFD-1.0.zip added
- % Done changed from 0 to 80
The FFD library developed by Marlene Hochrieser has to be added to the current working repository.
- external ffd library with option for building the sample
- additional inVRsDeformation module, if build within inVRs
- extra inVRsSample in sample directory as standalone app
missing: create wiki page and link FFD-1.0.zip