- Registered on: 06/05/2010
- Last connection: 05/23/2011
- inVRs (Manager, Developer, 06/05/2010)
Reported issues: 1
- 01:36 PM inVRs Feature #48: Normalized Entities
- A new class of entities is not really required to solve this issue, or better to implement this feature. In genereal ...
- 03:43 PM inVRs 25.04.11 OpenSceneGraph support and additional libraries
- * The current checkout version of inVRs framework now supports a second scene graph - "OpenSceneGraph":http://www.op...
- 05:25 PM inVRs Feature #33: allow multiple plug-in paths
- Johannes Zarl wrote:
> Christoph Anthes wrote:
> > sam g wrote:
> > > just one note, a problem will arrive if you ...
- 04:21 PM inVRs Feature #33: allow multiple plug-in paths
- sam g wrote:
> Johannes Zarl wrote:
> > This feature is implemented in svn2159. You can now use something like "/pa...
- FFD Manual
- 10:51 AM inVRs Feature #32 (Closed): Add FFD to current repository and create downladable package
- 10:21 AM inVRs Feature #32 (Resolved): Add FFD to current repository and create downladable package
- 10:20 AM inVRs Feature #32: Add FFD to current repository and create downladable package
- sam g wrote:
> sam g wrote:
> > missing: create wiki page and link attachment:FFD-1.0.zip
> it seems to be, that I...
- FFD source files for inVRs version 1.0a5 or higher
- 10:13 AM inVRs Feature #36: Add wiki-page for ufo
- Created page under: http://dev.invrs.org/documents/21
Please fill with description anlogous to other tool documentat...
Also available in: Atom