- 1.0 alpha5 version source distribution
- 1.0 alpha5 version prebuilt (debug build) package for Microsoft Visual Studio 2005 (including all required libraries)
- inVRs_v1.0alpha5_VS2005.zip in zip - format
- Follow the installation instructions provided here.
Currently Linux, Windows and Mac OS X are supported and tested.
The available inVRs tutorial applications can be found at the Documentation page.
Additional tools enhance the inVRs standard functionality. They are available in three different categories and can be installed separately.
The modules can be directly integrated into the framework. They can be dynamically loaded and registered as plugins. inVRs modules work together with the data storage and distribution mechanisms of the system core and can normally not be used without the framework.
- External Tools
The external tools are used to improve and enhance inVRs applications, although they are not external libraries.
- inVRsToolsEditor (to be released in April '10)